The basic plank exercise, also called a hover, is the starting place if you want to improve your core strength and stability.
- Begin in the plank position with your forearms and toes on the floor
- Keep your torso straight and rigid and your body in a straight line from ears to toes with no sagging or bending
- Your head is relaxed and you should be looking at the floor
- Hold this position for 10 seconds to start
- Over time work up to 30, 45 or 60 seconds
Repeat 4 times, twice daily
Learn More for Less
Get unlimited access to streaming education from just $19.95/mo.