• Begin standing tall next to a wall or a doorway
• Raise your arm so that your forearm is resting on the wall or door post
• Make sure that the elbow is at a 90 degree angle
• Holding this position gently twist your body slightly away from the door post /
• You will start to feel a moderate stretch around the area of the chest
Hold stretch for at 30-50 seconds. Repeat on opposite side, 3 times each side, three times daily
EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP PLANS
See All Blogs
Unraveling Groin Adductor Injuries: From Understanding to Recovery
Groin adductor injuries, colloquially known as 'groin pulls', are a common affliction, especially among athletes. While groin strains can be painful and inconvenient, understanding their causes, symptoms, and treatment methods can...
The Link Between Core Strength and Pelvic Floor Health: A Deep Dive for Women
The importance of core strength in maintaining a healthy pelvic floor is often underestimated A healthy pelvic floor is vital for women of all ages, playing a crucial role...
Osteoporosis and Prevention: Understanding the Silent Disease and How to Protect Your Bones
Bone-Weakening Disease Osteoporosis is often referred to as the silent disease because it develops gradually and without noticeable symptoms until a bone fracture occurs. This bone-weakening disease affects millions of...