• Begin standing tall next to a wall or a doorway
• Raise your arm so that your forearm is resting on the wall or door post
• Make sure that the elbow is at a 90 degree angle
• Holding this position gently twist your body slightly away from the door post /
• You will start to feel a moderate stretch around the area of the chest
Hold stretch for at 30-50 seconds. Repeat on opposite side, 3 times each side, three times daily
Learn More for Less
Get unlimited access to streaming education from just $19.95/mo.