- Contains revised and in-depth detail on the characteristics, chemistry, sourcing and safe application of essential oils.
- Covers the effects of odours on mind, body and emotions.
Provides tutors with an ideal support text for any advanced-levelaromatherapy course.
- Provides a clear focus on clinical and professional aromatherapy, making it suitable for all quality accredited aromatherapy courses.
- Contains colour photography for each of the essential oils.
- Includes case histories providing true-life examples.
- discusses the adjunctive role of aromatherapy in community settings such as hospices, education, special needs and hospitals.
Vicki Pitman has over twenty years experience of aromatherapy as a practitioner, tutor, lecturer, researcher, and therapist in hospice care. She is a member of the International Federation of Aromatherapists and also a qualified medical herbalist (F.URHP). She gained an M.Phil. in Complementary Health Studies from Exeter University and has authored several books and articles on herbal medicine, the history of traditional medicine, reflexology, as well as aromatherapy.
FlippingBook Online is the leading eBook platform for full colour high res illustrated educational texts. You can read your book anytime on any device. It is simple to use and you don't need to download any app or software. You will be able to easily search terms and illustrations; zoom in and out to a font size that's comfortable for your eyes on your device; and add your own notes wherever you like.
When you buy the book you will receive an email with your access code and a unique URL. Click on the URL, enter your code and you will have immediate lifetime access to your book.
Not happy with the reading experience? That's unlikely, but if it is the case, you'll get a 100% no quibble refund.