Very slowly the muscles at the front of their chest should relax, allowing the shoulders to drop backwards, towards the floor.
• When your shoulder has started to “defrost” in the second and third phase, you might be able to place the arms at 45 degree angle from the body.
- Turn the palms upwards if possible.
- You may not be able to get the hands flat for a while, but eventually you will. If necessary you can place a cushion on your abdomen and rest the hands there.
• Gradually try to lower this cushion to a few towels and eventually nothing.
• Try putting on some relaxing music
Learn More for Less
Get unlimited access to streaming education from just $19.95/mo.