To release pressure around your sacrum - between your lower back and glutes area.
- Start by sitting on a mat with legs crossed.
- Place foam roller under your bottom so that you are sitting on it and place your feet flat in front of you.
- Then walk forward a little so that the foam roller is on the flat spot of your low lower back.
- Relax your shoulders and relax your hips into the foam roller.
- Roll gently backwards and forwards over the same spot.
- Do a slight wiggle to release the fascia that is causing the tightness in the lower back.
- Then roll gently backwards and forwards over the same spot again and then wiggle.
- Repeat a few times.
Share this post