Use; KT, Kinezio or Kinesiology Tape
- Start with the tape applied to the heel area of the foot in a relaxed 90 degree position
- Pull tape vertically over Achilles tendon with no to minimal tension
- Continue pulling upward and separate the tape 4 to 8 inches above the Achilles anchor point in heel bone (calcaneus)
- Gently pull separated pieces into inner and outer calf
- Massage tape lightly for 30-60 seconds
Should be taped for 7 days. Reapply if tape peels off before then
EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP PLANS
See All Blogs
How to Locate, Test and Stretch the Psaos Muscle
About the Psoas Muscle The psoas muscle, also known as the iliopsoas muscle, is a deep-seated muscle located in the lower part of the torso, stretching from the lumbar spine...
Rehab and Injury Prevention for Wrist and Elbow Pain
Myofascial Trigger Points (MTPs) are ubiquitous, and myofascial pain affects as much as 85% of the population at some time in their life The impact of myofascial pain on...
Trigger Point Therapy | Treating Soleus | Injury Assessment | Self Help Tips
From a dynamic postural viewpoint, the soleus prevents the body falling forward at the ankle joint during standing In gait, the muscle eccentrically decelerates subtalar joint pronation and internal rotation...