The Complete Guide to Reflexology Workbook
This workbook complements Ruth Hull’s companion text, The Complete Designed for use both in the classroom and as a home study resource, this Guide to Reflexology, Second Edition but can also be used in conjunction with updated and expanded textbook provides all the information necessary to any other reflexology textbook, and is the perfect study and revision aid for meet or exceed the curriculum requirements of all the major international anyone studying reflexology up to Level 3.
It can be used either in class or as a separate self-study resource, and contains:
- Over 80 illustrations for the student to label or colour.
- A section in which students are guided through developing there own revision and self-study notes that will help them both understand and memorise their work.
- Exercise that test the students knowledge in diffrent ways - colouring in and labelling diagrams, matching columns, filling in gaps, problem-solving exercises, crosswords, word searches, and true\false exercises.
- A series of questions designed to inspire students to think about how they will practice once qualified.
- Mock exam papers -10 exam papers containing multiple-choice questions which cover the entire reflexology syllabus.
Dr Ruth Hull has been working in natural health since 1999 as a therapist, lecturer and writer. Born and educated in Zimbabwe, Ruth holds a degree in philosophy and literature as well as a master’s degree in health and homoeopathy. She studied and practiced complementary therapies in London and worked as a homoeopathic doctor and lecturer in South Africa.
FlippingBook Online is the leading eBook platform for full colour high res illustrated educational texts. You can read your book anytime on any device. It is simple to use and you don't need to download any app or software. You will be able to easily search terms and illustrations; zoom in and out to a font size that's comfortable for your eyes on your device; and add your own notes wherever you like.
When you buy the book you will receive an email with your access code and a unique URL. Click on the URL, enter your code and you will have immediate lifetime access to your book.
Not happy with the reading experience? That's unlikely, but if it is the case, you'll get a 100% no quibble refund.