Active Inversion and Eversion
Used as part of your treatment for an ankle sprain.
- This exercise will mobilize the ankle ‘sideways’ and so starts to stress the damaged ligaments
- It should only be started when pain allows and healing is established
- Simply turn the feet so the soles point outwards and then inwards
- The movement should be gradual and within the limits of pain
- Circling the ankle will also move the joint into these positions
2 sets of 20 reps, twice daily
Learn More for Less
Get unlimited access to streaming education from just $19.95/mo.