Social Media Community Manager
Description: The community and social media manager will be responsible for interacting and engaging with our audience on multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok). We are looking for a creative individual with fresh ideas on how to interact with our audience. The individual will be responsible for building and managing online communities and empowering the NAT brand while driving user engagement.
Job type: Full / Part time
We consider all submissions and will usually send an initial response within a few days.
If your background and experience matches our requirements we will request to schedule an introductory Zoom meeting together with one or more of our team members. Good luck!
- Previous experience working successfully in social media
- Familiar with Canva or photoshop or similar
- Familar with basic video editing software
- Experience working remotely
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
What this position offers
- Full support and training
- A great work environment
- Opportunity for advancement and promotion
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience and track record plus monthly performance bonus
Niel Asher Education is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do – from how we build our courses and educational products to how we build our team.