The Cervical Thoracic Junction
Disclaimer and Warning Notice
The techniques demonstrated in this course may only ever be performed by a suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Taking this course does not grant you any form of license to practice manual therapy. Do not practice any form of manual therapy unless it falls within your professional scope of practice.
Depending on where you practice, you may be required by law to meet certain criteria for practicing manual therapy, even if you are a qualified medical or healthcare practitioner.
If you are not sure about the laws and regulations governing the practice of manual therapy in your area, you must make the necessary enquiries to ensure that you meet any and all requirements that may be in place.
If you are unsure, please contact your professional organization or licensing board.
Your purchase includes lifetime access to all course assets including any future updates.
You will need your unique URL to access the course each time, so please bookmark this or keep a copy of your order confirmation email which contains your URL.
If you misplace your URL at any time, please contact our help team and we'll quickly send you a replacement URL.
This updated course has not yet been accredited. It is anticipated that this course will qualify for 2-3 CEUs / CPD hrs.
You can check for CEU accreditations here.
If you need help regarding any CE/CPD/CPE matter, please contact our customer help team.
How to Complete This Course
1. View the video tutorials in the video player above in the order they are listed (where applicable).
2. Study the course workbook in your own time, in tandem with the video classes, or as directed.
3. Review all of the course material several times to ensure understanding. You will be examined on all course material.
4. Complete the course exam.
5. On passing the course exam you will receive an email with your certificate which you may download and print.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Anatomy & Biomechanics: Describe the detailed anatomical structures and biomechanics of the cervical thoracic junction, recognizing its pivotal role in overall spinal function and posture.
2. Diagnostic Proficiency: Identify and differentiate between common musculoskeletal pathologies of the cervical thoracic junction, employing accurate assessment techniques to ensure precise diagnosis.
3. Holistic Treatment Techniques: Implement comprehensive treatment plans tailored to specific cervical thoracic junction issues, incorporating evidence-based therapeutic strategies and interventions.
4. Advanced Knowledge Integration: Correlate knowledge of the cervical thoracic junction with other body systems and regions, ensuring a holistic approach to assessment and treatment.
5. Client Education: Effectively communicate complex cervical thoracic concepts to clients, facilitating their understanding and active participation in the rehabilitation process.
6. Safety & Contraindications: Recognize when manual intervention is contraindicated and prioritize client safety by referring to other healthcare professionals when necessary.
7. Evidence-Based Approach: Be inspired to stay updated with the latest research and evidence-based practices related to the cervical thoracic junction, ensuring contemporary and effective treatment protocols.
8. Movement Integration: Apply principles from Sue Falsone's training to recommend specific movement and stretching techniques that benefit the cervical thoracic junction.
9. Collaborative Care: Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, ensuring an interdisciplinary approach to client care and optimizing outcomes.
10. Continuous Learning: Appreciate the importance of ongoing education in the dynamic field of musculoskeletal therapy, staying abreast of new research, techniques, and best practices.
Help and Support
If you ever need help, you can always contact our awesome help team .
Just click on "Help" at the top or bottom of every page of our website.
Our help team work every day Mon-Fri. Please note that we do not work weekends or public holidays.
We will always respond within one working day.
Click here to take the exam. Once you pass the exam you may request a certificate (see below).
Apply for a Certificate
When you have successfully completed the exam you may click on the button below to request your free certificate.