Female Athlete Performance
Disclaimer and Warning Notice
The techniques demonstrated in this course may only ever be performed by a suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Taking this course does not grant you any form of license to practice manual therapy. Do not practice any form of manual therapy unless it falls within your professional scope of practice.
Depending on where you practice, you may be required by law to meet certain criteria for practicing manual therapy, even if you are a qualified medical or healthcare practitioner.
If you are not sure about the laws and regulations governing the practice of manual therapy in your area, you must make the necessary enquiries to ensure that you meet any and all requirements that may be in place.
If you are unsure, please contact your professional organization or licensing board.
Your purchase includes lifetime access to all course assets including any future updates.
You will need your unique URL to access the course each time, so please bookmark this or keep a copy of your order confirmation email which contains your URL.
If you misplace your URL at any time, please contact our help team and we'll quickly send you a replacement URL.
This course has not yet been accredited for CE.
See here for updates.
If you need help regarding any CE/CPD/CPE matter, please contact our customer help team.
How to Complete This Course
1. View the video tutorials in the video player above in the order they are listed (where applicable).
2. Study the course workbook in your own time, in tandem with the video classes, or as directed.
3. Review all of the course material several times to ensure understanding. You will be examined on all course material.
4. Complete the course exam.
5. On passing the course exam you will receive an email with your certificate which you may download and print.
Upon completion of the "Youth Female Athlete Performance - How to Train Young Women" course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the Unique Challenges and Opportunities: Recognize the specific factors that impact the development and performance of young female athletes, including growth, maturation, hormonal changes, and biomechanical considerations.
- Develop a Comprehensive Training Program: Create tailored training plans for youth female athletes that address strength, speed, agility, mobility, and injury prevention, considering the unique physiological and biomechanical characteristics of young women.
- Apply Targeted Training Techniques: Utilize a range of innovative and proven training strategies, as presented by Erica Suter, to optimize performance, enhance athleticism, and reduce the risk of injury in youth female athletes.
- Cultivate a Positive and Supportive Training Environment: Implement strategies to foster a positive mindset, resilience, and confidence in young female athletes, creating an inclusive and empowering training environment that encourages growth and long-term success.
- Incorporate Mental and Emotional Well-being: Understand the importance of addressing mental and emotional well-being in the development of young female athletes and apply strategies to nurture a healthy and balanced approach to sport.
- Address Sport-Specific Needs: Adapt training programs to address the specific demands and challenges of various sports, ensuring that youth female athletes receive targeted support to excel in their chosen disciplines.
- Monitor and Adjust Training Plans: Evaluate the progress and performance of youth female athletes, making data-driven adjustments to training plans as needed to optimize results and support ongoing development.
- Promote Lifelong Engagement in Sports: Implement strategies to encourage young female athletes to develop a lifelong love for sport and physical activity, fostering a healthy and active lifestyle beyond their formative years.
- Advocate for Youth Female Athletes: Understand the broader context of women's sports and the unique challenges young female athletes face in the sports world. Learn how to advocate for equal opportunities, resources, and support for female athletes at all levels.
- Stay Updated on Current Research and Trends: Commit to ongoing professional development and stay informed about the latest research, trends, and best practices in training and developing youth female athletes.
By achieving these objectives, participants should be equipped with the knowledge and tools necessary to help train, support, and empower young female athletes, fostering their development, performance, and long-term engagement in sports.
Help and Support
If you ever need help, you can always contact our awesome help team .
Just click on "Help" at the top or bottom of every page of our website.
Our help team work every day Mon-Fri. Please note that we do not work weekends or public holidays.
We will always respond within one working day.
Click here to take the exam. Once you pass the exam you may request a certificate (see below).
Apply for a Certificate
When you have successfully completed the exam you may click on the button below to request your free certificate.