- Sit in a chair with your back straight and both feet flat on the floor
- Gently kick your injured foot back under the chair and, as you do, drop your head forward
- Slowly bring the leg forward, straightening it out in front of you and bring your head up at the same time.
- It might help to imagine there is a string attached to your forehead and the end of your toe
- The aim of this exercise - as with all nerve gliding exercises - is to relax one end of the injured nerve while gently tugging on the other end
Repeat 10 times on affected leg, twice daily
Share this post