Nerve Glide for Sciatic Nerve
- Sit in a chair with your back straight and both feet flat on the floor
- Gently kick your injured foot back under the chair and, as you do, drop your head forward
- Slowly bring the leg forward, straightening it out in front of you and bring your head up at the same time.
- It might help to imagine there is a string attached to your forehead and the end of your toe
- The aim of this exercise - as with all nerve gliding exercises - is to relax one end of the injured nerve while gently tugging on the other end
Repeat 10 times on affected leg, twice daily
Learn More for Less
Get unlimited access to streaming education from just $19.95/mo.