Movement: Functional Movement Systems: Screening, Assessment, Corrective Strategies
By using systematic logic and revisiting the natural developmental principals all infants employ as they learn to walk, run and climb, Gray forces a new look at motor learning, corrective exercise and modern conditioning practices.
The discoveries, lessons and approaches you'll learn—
* How to view and measure movement quality alongside quantity
* How to ascertain dysfunctional patterns with the Functional Movement Screen
* What clinicians need to know about the Selective Functional Movement Assessments
* When to apply corrective strategies and how to determine which strategies to use
* How to map movement patterns and understand movement as a behavior and not just as a mechanical idea