Fat Loss Happens on Monday: Habit-Based Diet & Workout Hacks
1. Almost all diet and workout books are focused on the wrong things—They focus on ‘what’ instead of ‘how.’
2. The leanest people focus on eating habits, not on fad diets.
3. Diets that rely on willpower and discipline fail. A smart plan wins.
4. The path to results is eleven small, simple, step-by-step habits.
5. Rotating through phases of metabolic workouts, endurance workouts, and strength workouts yields the best fat-loss
6. Pull-ups are the strength move for fat loss. A smart, progressive plan can take you from absolute zero, to your first,
third, or tenth pull-up.
7. High-intensity workouts are power tools, most effective only twice per year before important events.
Josh Hillis and Dan John know these habit-based diet and workout hacks, and they teach them well.