Shoulder Master Course - Sue Falsone PT ATC
Disclaimer and Warning Notice
The techniques demonstrated in this course may only ever be performed by a suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Taking this course does not grant you any form of license to practice manual therapy. Do not practice any form of manual therapy unless it falls within your professional scope of practice.
Depending on where you practice, you may be required by law to meet certain criteria for practicing manual therapy, even if you are a qualified medical or healthcare practitioner.
If you are not sure about the laws and regulations governing the practice of manual therapy in your area, you must make the necessary enquiries to ensure that you meet any and all requirements that may be in place.
If you are unsure, please contact your professional organization or licensing board.
Your purchase includes lifetime access to all course assets including any future updates.
You will need your unique URL to access the course each time, so please bookmark this or keep a copy of your order confirmation email which contains your URL.
If you misplace your URL at any time, please contact our help team and we'll quickly send you a replacement URL.
This updated version of the course has not yet been accredited.
It is expected to be accredited for 4-6 CEU hrs.
You can check the CEU accreditations here.
If you need help regarding any CE/CPD/CPE matter, please contact our customer help team.
How to Complete This Course
1. View the video tutorials in the video player above in the order they are listed (where applicable).
2. Study the course workbook in your own time, in tandem with the video classes, or as directed.
3. Review all of the course material several times to ensure understanding. You will be examined on all course material.
4. Complete the course exam.
5. On passing the course exam you will receive an email with your certificate which you may download and print.
Exam and Certification
1. The CE exam for this course can be found below
2. In order to access the exam you will need to create login details. You will be asked to provide your invoice number (you should have received an invoice/order confirmation email when you bought this course). If you cannot locate your invoice number, you can use this unique number:
3. Once you have created login details, you will be able to save your completed answers and log back in any time to continue.
4. All questions are multiple choice format and some may have multiple correct answers.
5. A 70% pass rate is required and you will have three attempts to pass the exam.
If you have any queries, you can always reach out to our help team here
Help and Support
If you ever need help, you can always contact our awesome help team .
Just click on "Help" at the top or bottom of every page of our website.
Our help team work every day Mon-Fri. Please note that we do not work weekends or public holidays.
We will always respond within one working day.
By successfully completing this test you will be able to download and/or print your CE and presentation certificate.
IF TEST DOES NOT APPEAR - PLEASE REFRESH THE PAGE