Treating Runner's Knee
Disclaimer and Warning Notice
The techniques demonstrated in this course may only ever be performed by a suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Taking this course does not grant you any form of license to practice manual therapy. Do not practice any form of manual therapy unless it falls within your professional scope of practice.
Depending on where you practice, you may be required by law to meet certain criteria for practicing manual therapy, even if you are a qualified medical or healthcare practitioner.
If you are not sure about the laws and regulations governing the practice of manual therapy in your area, you must make the necessary enquiries to ensure that you meet any and all requirements that may be in place.
If you are unsure, please contact your professional organization or licensing board.
Your purchase includes lifetime access to all course assets including any future updates.
You will need your unique URL to access the course each time, so please bookmark this or keep a copy of your order confirmation email which contains your URL.
If you misplace your URL at any time, please contact our help team and we'll quickly send you a replacement URL.
This course has been accredited as follows:
Massage Therapists & Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) 1.5 CEUs; Canadian Massage Therapists (CMMOTA formerly RMTA) - Alberta 1.5 CEC's; College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) 1.5 CE Hours; American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)1.5 CE Hours; Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC) 1.5 CE Hours; Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba (MTAM) 1.5 Core; Massage Therapists’ Association of Nova Scotia (MTANS) 1.5 CEs; College of Chiropractors of British Columbia (CCBC) 1.5 CE Hours; Iowa Board of Chiropractic (IDPH) 1.5 CE Hours; Alabama Board of Physical Therapy 1.5 CE Hours; Alabama State Board of Occupational Therapy (OT/OTA) - CE Broker (“Patient Related”) 1.5 CEUs; Arizona Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners (OT/OTA) - CE Broker (“Related to the Clinical Practice of Occupational Therapy”) 1.5 CEUs; Florida Board of Massage Therapy (LMT) - CE Broker (“General”) 1.5 CEUs; Georgia Board of Massage Therapy (LMT) - CE Broker (“General”) 1.5 CEUs; Georgia Board of Nursing (LPN/RPN) - CE Broker (“General”) 1.5 CEUs; Georgia State Board of Occupational Therapy (OT/OTA) - CE Broker (“General Continuing Education”) 1.5 CEUs; Tennessee Board of Massage Licensure (LMT) - CE Broker (“CE relevant to the practice of Massage Therapy”) 1.5 CEUs; Massage Therapists (MMA - formerly AAMT) 10 CPE
If you need help regarding any CE/CPD/CPE matter, please contact our customer help team.
How to Complete This Course
1. View the video tutorials in the video player above in the order they are listed (where applicable).
2. Study the course workbook in your own time, in tandem with the video classes, or as directed.
3. Review all of the course material several times to ensure understanding. You will be examined on all course material.
4. Complete the course exam.
5. On passing the course exam you will receive an email with your certificate which you may download and print.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Step-by-Step Guidance: Be led through a meticulous, structured approach to understanding and treating Runner's Knee, directly from the expertise of Stuart Hinds.
- Holistic Understanding: Garner a holistic perspective on non-specific knee pain, its origins, manifestations, and effective therapeutic strategies.
- Practical Techniques: Equip yourself with hands-on, practical techniques backed by years of research and on-field experience.
- Case Studies: Benefit from real-life examples and in-depth case studies, enabling you to visualize and apply your knowledge in real-world scenarios.
- Advanced Remedial Insights: Delve deep into advanced remedial soft tissue techniques that are both preventive and curative, ensuring athletes can maintain peak performance.
Help and Support
If you ever need help, you can always contact our awesome help team .
Just click on "Help" at the top or bottom of every page of our website.
Our help team work every day Mon-Fri. Please note that we do not work weekends or public holidays.
We will always respond within one working day.
Click here to take the exam. Once you pass the exam you may request a certificate (see below).
Apply for a Certificate
When you have successfully completed the exam you may click on the button below to request your free certificate.