Two Knee Twist
- Lying on your back, bend your knees into your chest and bring your arms out as a T
- As you exhale, lower your knees to the ground on the right
- Keep both shoulders pressed down firmly
- If the left shoulder lifts, lower your knees further away from the right arm
- Hold for 1-2 minutes each side
3 times each side, twice daily
EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP PLANS
See All Blogs
Unraveling Groin Adductor Injuries: From Understanding to Recovery
Groin adductor injuries, colloquially known as 'groin pulls', are a common affliction, especially among athletes. While groin strains can be painful and inconvenient, understanding their causes, symptoms, and treatment methods can...
The Link Between Core Strength and Pelvic Floor Health: A Deep Dive for Women
The importance of core strength in maintaining a healthy pelvic floor is often underestimated A healthy pelvic floor is vital for women of all ages, playing a crucial role...
Osteoporosis and Prevention: Understanding the Silent Disease and How to Protect Your Bones
Bone-Weakening Disease Osteoporosis is often referred to as the silent disease because it develops gradually and without noticeable symptoms until a bone fracture occurs. This bone-weakening disease affects millions of...