Orthopedic Cupping for Lower Extremities (OCLE)
Disclaimer and Warning Notice
The techniques demonstrated in this course may only ever be performed by a suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Taking this course does not grant you any form of license to practice cupping or any other form of manual therapy.
Do not practice any form of cupping or manual therapy unless it falls within your professional scope of practice.
Depending on where you practice, you may be required by law to meet certain criteria for practicing cupping or manual therapy, even if you are a qualified medical or healthcare practitioner.
If you are not sure about the laws and regulations governing the practice of cupping or any type of manual therapy in your area, you must make the necessary enquiries to ensure that you meet any and all requirements that may be in place.
If you are unsure, please contact your professional organization, licensing board, or governing body, or seek professional advice.
I. History and Evolution of Cupping
II. Safety and How Cupping Works
III. Theories and Physiology
IV. Cupping Care
V. Assessment Lab
VI. Cupping Techniques and Application
VI. Specific Injury Application
• Demonstrate the correct way to apply and remove cups during treatment
• Explain ways to increase suction in case of poor adherence
• Compare the difference between cupping marks and bruises
• Identify contraindications and precautions to cupping therapy
• List the differences between static and dynamic cupping
• Understand when and why discoloration occurs
• Explain how cupping therapy affects pathological tissue
Your purchase includes lifetime access to all course assets including any future updates.
You will need your unique URL to access the course each time, so please bookmark this or keep a copy of your order confirmation email which contains your URL.
If you misplace your URL at any time, please contact our help team and we'll quickly send you a replacement URL.
This course is new and therefore credits have not yet been allocated.
It is anticipated that this course will be accredited for between 12-14 hours/credits.
Credits can be awarded retrospectively so don't worry if you get cracking with this course in the meantime.
If you need help regarding any CE/CPD/CPE matter, please contact our customer help team.
How to Complete This Course
1. View the video tutorials in the video player above in the order they are listed (where applicable).
2. Study the course workbook in your own time, in tandem with the video classes, or as directed.
3. Review all of the course material several times to ensure understanding. You will be examined on all course material.
4. Complete the course exam.
5. On passing the course exam you will receive an email with your certificate which you may download and print.
Exam and Certification
1. All exams can be found here. Please choose the Association/Accreditation that you require so that your certificate contains the correct CEU information.
2. In order to access the exam you will need to create login details. You will be asked to provide your invoice number (you should have received an invoice/order confirmation email when you bought this course). If you cannot locate your invoice number, you can use this unique number:
3. Once you have created login details, you will be able to save your completed answers and log back in any time to continue.
4. All questions are multiple choice format and some may have multiple correct answers.
5. A 70% pass rate is required and you will have three attempts to pass the exam.
If you have any queries, you can always reach out to our help team here
Help and Support
If you ever need help, you can always contact our awesome help team .
Just click on "Help" at the top or bottom of every page of our website.
Our help team work every day Mon-Fri. Please note that we do not work weekends or public holidays.
We will always respond within one working day.
Click here to find the exam approved by your association or governing body. This is a newly updated updated course which may not have yet been accredited for CEs by your association.
Our exams are updated regularly to reflect any changes in CE accreditation. If you do not find the exam that you need or requirfe any assistance, please contact our help team here
Certificate and Course Badge
The certificate/badge are useful to let your clients and prospective clients know about the continuing education you complete, and the learned skills that you may offer.
Use of the certificate/badge is authorised at the discretion of Niel Asher Education.
Where you have completed a specific course, you are authorised to download the appropriate certificate/badge for display online or in print and generally for commercial use with regard to the promotion of you or your practice.
You are not authorised to use any certificate/badge if you have not completed the appropriate course and passed the exam.
Your feedback is invaluable to us.
Please complete the form below to help us improve your overall experience.