Join our 5-Star Customer Support Team
Role: Customer Service representative
Description: The customer service representative will be responsible for supporting NAT students and members, proactively and reactively, via email, chat, and scheduled phone calls/zoom meetings.
You will provide product information, access information, and help the customers by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer's problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry.
Job Type: Part-Time, 10 hours weekly
Location: Remote (US, UK or EU time zones)
If you are interested in joining Team NAT as a customer support representative, please refer to the requirements and application form below.
We consider all submissions and will usually send an initial response within a few days. If your background and experience matches our requirements we will request to schedule an introductory Zoom meeting together with one or more of our team members. Good luck!
- previous experience working in customer service (or a role requiring similar skills)
- familiar with the Shopify platform (or other similar CRM software)
- experience working remotely
- excellent communication and organisational skills
What this position offers
- Full support and training
- A great work environment
- Opportunity for advancement and promotion
- $25 per hour plus monthly performance bonus
Niel Asher Education is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do – from how we build our courses and educational products to how we build our team.