Sports Massage - Hip to Toe (Free)
Sports Massage - Hip to Toe with Stuart Hinds
Immerse yourself in the world of sports massage and master techniques from hip to toe with the unparalleled guidance of Stuart Hinds, a thrice-appointed soft tissue therapist for the Australian Olympic medical team. Stuart's vast experience shines through in this meticulously curated online course, offering a blend of profound theoretical understanding and practical skills.
"Sports Massage - Hip to Toe" takes you on a journey of understanding and treating hip restrictions, which often lay the groundwork for associated lower limb disorders. Explore the intricacies of three common athletic ailments: Shin Splints, Achilles Tendon pain, and Plantar Fasciitis, all through the lens of Stuart's holistic approach.
- Hip's Central Role: Grasp the significance of addressing hip restrictions and dysfunctions in managing and preventing lower limb injuries.
- Step-by-Step Demonstrations: Benefit from Stuart's hands-on tutorials which showcase his tried-and-tested methods for alleviating hip restrictions and rehabilitating the aforementioned lower limb disorders.
- Illustrated Texts: Complement your learning with two fully illustrated comprehensive texts, meticulously designed to serve as your reference guide throughout the course and in your subsequent practice.
About the Presenter:
Stuart Hinds stands at the forefront of sports massage therapy in Australia, recognized for his expertise and hands-on approach. His esteemed tenure with the Australian Olympic medical team is a testament to his proficiency and commitment to the field.
Who is this course for?
Ideal for sports therapists, physiotherapists, athletic trainers, and anyone looking to deepen their understanding of sports massage therapy and its holistic approach to treating and preventing lower limb injuries.
1. Understand the pivotal role of the hip in holistic injury treatment and prevention.
2. Gain hands-on skills to address and treat common athletic injuries like Shin Splints, Achilles Tendon pain, and Plantar Fasciitis.
3. Enhance your sports massage techniques under the guidance of an industry expert.
Invest in a course that not only educates but equips you with hands-on skills to make a tangible difference in athletes' lives. Enroll today and elevate your practice to Olympic standards.
2 X Fully illustrated course texts
24 Video Tutorials
Watch anytime online on any device (PC, Mac, Tablet, Phone)
Online Exams and Certification
Online Exam comprising multiple choice questions
See table below for other CEU accreditationsExam does not need to be completed in any one sitting. You may save your answers as you go along and return to continue at any time - internet connection required
Manual Therapists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Trigger Point Therapists, Physical Therapists, Body Workers, Athletic Trainers, Exercise and Fitness Professionals.
|Massage Therapists & Bodyworkers (NCBTMB)||
|Massage Therapists (MMA - formerly AAMT)||10 CPE|
|Canadian Massage Therapists (CMMOTA formerly RMTA) - Alberta||1.75 CEC's|
|American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)||3.5 CE Hours|
|Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC)||3.5 CE Hours|
|College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)||3.5 CE Hours|
|College of Chiropractors of British Columbia (CCBC)||3.5 CE Hours|
|Iowa Board of Chiropractic (IDPH)||3.5 CE Hours|
|Alabama Board of Physical Therap||3.5 CE Hours|
|Alabama State Board of Occupational Therapy (OT/OTA) - CE Broker (“Patient Related”)||3.5 CEs|
|Arizona Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners (OT/OTA) - CE Broker (“Related to the Clinical Practice of Occupational Therapy”)||3.5 CEs|
|Florida Board of Massage Therapy (LMT) - CE Broker (“General”)||3.5 CEs|
|Georgia Board of Massage Therapy (LMT) - CE Broker (“General”)||3.5 CEs|
|Georgia Board of Nursing (LPN/RPN) - CE Broker (“General”)||3.5 CEs|
|Georgia State Board of Occupational Therapy (OT/OTA) - CE Broker (“General Continuing Education”)||3.5 CEs|
|Tennessee Board of Massage Licensure (LMT) - CE Broker (“CE relevant to the practice of Massage Therapy”)||3.5 CEs|